- Start Time
- Registration Opens
- Registration Closes
- Late entry open until start of Level 8.
- Total Buy-In
- Entry Fee
- $8 of admin fee goes to dealers; $27 goes to final event.
- Starting Chips
- Starting Blinds
- Ante Type
- Big Blind
- Ante Notes
- starting at Level 5 (ante is equal to value of small blind)
- until start of Level 8
- ATV or Sport Utility vehicle guaranteed to winner.
- Level Time
- Break Length
- 10 min
- Break Frequency
- approximately every 2 hours
- Structure Notes
- Qualification Point Schedule:<br>;
25 points per entry (first 2 entries only), 15 points for 3rd entry each week (all subsequent entries in same week have no point value)
Points by place of finish:
8th & 9th: 50
Double Points weeks for final table finish are in Weeks 5, 8, 12 and 16. Anyone finishing at the final table, their points will be doubled for that day.
Qualification for final:
A player needs 500 points to qualify;
Points leader at end of Week 16 starts with 60,000 chips
500-795 +points: start with 10,000 chips.
800-995 points: start with 15,000 chips.
1,000+ points: start with a percentage of chip leader's chips based on your points to theirs.
(Note: there is a $35 user fee per player for final)
Final tournament prizes will increase in value based on more entries. The number of offers could also be increased as well.