Poker Room Features
Poker Room Details
- Venue Type
- Hotel & Casino
- Re-opened on Oct. 21, 2020 at 10am.
- Rewards Program
- Comps & Promotions
- $1.00-$4.00/hour comp rate
The Borgata poker room has 85 tables during regular operation, which means that there is usually a seat open to jump into a game quickly. Widely regarded as the cleanest and most modern poker room in Atlantic City, The Borgata embraces new technology by running the MLife card system. This ensures that re-entries, registrations and tournament winnings can be correctly allocated via the digital system.
Borgata is one of the top venues for the World Poker Tour. It has two stops annually, including the WPT Borgata Poker Open, where millions in guaranteed cash is scattered among the participants. No-limit hold’em is the main game at the Borgata, with the majority of their tables spreading different stakes of no-limit hold’em cash games, plus 24-hour single table sit-and-go tournaments. Pot-limit Omaha and stud are also available on request.
Our members report that the Borgata experience is a thrilling one, even for seasoned players. The seven dozen or so tables of players generate a loud and buzzing atmosphere, especially during major tournaments. As mentioned, the MLife card gives players access to casino comps. At entry level, new players earn comp dollars which can be exchanged for food and premium drinks. These can be banked for future use, or combined with friends or family to make joint orders. Registration for MLife immediately guarantees access to hidden benefits such as email discounts and vouchers, plus access to private parties and hospitality. Regular players will quickly improve their MLife membership to Pearl, Gold or Platinum level, which gives access to VIP rooms and buffets, as well as priority service in restaurants and check-in queues. Other privileges include free valet parking and access to very exclusive parties.
• Masks are required at all times in the poker room;
• Seating will be restricted to a maximum of 7 players per table;
• Tables will be socially distanced;
• Polycarbonate barriers will be used on all active poker tables;
• All chips returned to the cashier cage will be cleaned;
• When a player leaves the table, the rail will be cleaned with a sanitizing wipe prior to seating another player;
• Table changes will not be permitted until further notice;
• Eating is not permitted in the poker room;
• To minimize groups congregating while they wait, players will receive a text message notification when space becomes available at a table;
• Spectators are not permitted in the poker room;
• Hand sanitizing dispensers will be accessible throughout the Poker Room, with constant disinfecting of high touch points;
• A physical distancing policy with floor guides serving as reminders for players.