Very nice and clean room. If you are a new player, make sure to ask about their promos at the front desk, information are only giving if you ask. For example, you can save $20 by buying 10 hours upfront for $100 vs $12/hr. Second, for August promo they have QR code you can scan to get $100, never got mine bc I didn't asked until 3 days later (although the floor comped me 3 hrs of play when I asked about it). Third, Monday special, 20 hrs for $100 (whether you play or not that day).
1) Dealer-super lay back and friendly once you start talking to them. More than half of the staff do not wear their badge.
2) Rule/Regulations-not very consistent, especially on the straddle amounts (new rules or new changes due to corporate they said)
3) waitstaff-all the ladies are ready to massage or get you drink when needed (most do not wear their badge either).
4) $2 beer all day every day, drinks are super inexpensive too.
5) Food-snacks and goodies only. There are two two restaurants next door, waitstaff will call in the order and have it deliver for you if you asked them.
6) Bathroom (women)-2 stalls, clean and very well maintained throughout the night.
Overall experience, a wonderful place to play. Always great action, just wait for it. No collisions detected. Ladies don't sweat it, the men are all gentlemen in there.