A few things.
1. The tournaments are well-run, at least the two I played this week.
2. The dealers did a good job of making sure masks stayed up but the TDs did not do a good job making sure people kept their hands clean. Venetian poker room makes you sanitize after every break or if you get up from the table.
3. I'd always heard about watered down drinks in Vegas. I ordered a Jack and Coke. I'd swear that the whisky was diluted.
4. Definitely local tourney grinders. Everyone knew each other and the dealers
5. Was told there was a betting line but saw string bets and raises so many times and the dealers never said a word
6. Definitely some loose following of TDA
All the above being said, I'd play it again when I come back to Vegas